Sunday, December 15, 2013

Winter Wondercakes

Happy National Cupcake Day!
A little holiday inspiration for ya...  :)

from Lolo at VeganYumYum

from Lindsay at Happy Herbivore

from Shannon at Rawdorable

from Adventures in Veg

from Shannon at Rawdorable

from Aubrie-Rose via Made Just Right

from Ari Cooks

Kwanzaa-worthy cuppers too...

from Jenné at Sweet Potato Soul

from Andrea Jaeger via Go Dairy Free

from Jonathan at The Canary Files

from Aimee at Oops, I ate too much...

More crazyamazing ideas for decorating...
Flickr
Cupcakes Take The Cake
The Cupcake Blog

Cupcake challenge...Vegan Rugelach Cupcakes? Or Vegan Benne Cupcakes?  ;)

What are your favorite holiday cupcake flavors and designs?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome collection! I must admit I like any cupcake with frosting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Prune and Cashew Cupcakes would be perfect right now...a warm-from-the-oven muffin on this snowy day would cheer me right up! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh how cute are these!! I love the little Christmas trees. I love chocolate and mint together, and I love gingerbread. Mmmmm a gingerbread cupcake would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those trees are so fun...next year, with multicolor sprinkles for Christmas lights! :)

      Delete