Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Sloppy Joe Day and Oatmeal Cookie Day!

Blogger of the Day: Nikki at The Tolerant Vegan

...and Happy 2014 NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Tournament! Yes it's "Bracket and Beer" time which means my sports journalist brother, aka the Modern Day Oscar Madison, will be working night and day to cover the games. While I'm no big fan of brackets or beer, I do love hanging out with my brother and his family and it's a handy chance to sneak in some vegan eats...it's my mission to bring them over to the vegan side! So to the net I went to seek out some Bball treats and yay...Nikki's got it covered!  :)

Nikki scores for so many other reasons too...
• she wears toe socks
• she has supercute cats with attitude
• she really is tolerant...she encourages you no matter where you are on the vegan road
• she puts together recipes that fill you up in a soulsmiling comfortfoody kind of way
• she doesn't deal with ingredient lists longer than your arm
best. blueberry. cornbread.
• did I mention she has supercute cats?  ;)












Can't stop at just one oatmeal cookie...  ;)

How do you like your sloppy joes...in a bun, in a bagel or rolled up in a wrap? What do you like on the side? Have you ever made a pan-sized cookie? What kind would be your favorite?  :)

Check out the rest of our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

Oscar Madison image courtesy of the Australian Typewriter Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment