Thursday, June 26, 2014

Happy National Chocolate Pudding Day!

Blogger of the Day: Erica at Coffee & Quinoa

I need some new pudding bowls! The ones I usually use are ridiculously yawnworthy...glass cups cannot get more boring. Maybe I'll go with some vintage parfait glasses or little handmade ramekins or just some cool new pudding spoons for a bit of fun.  ;)

Erica's chocolate pudding would sit pretty in any bowl, whether boring or beautiful. Lushly layered in flavor with a hit of espresso from a girl known for her love of coffee (& quinoa!) and kicked up with cococaramel magic. I might need to size up my bowls for this one!  :)












Name your favorite pudding flavor! In a bowl?...in a glass?...how do you serve your pudding? What's the most creative pudding presentation you've ever seen?  ;)

Celebrate some more with our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment