Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy Edamame Day!

Blogger of the Day: Livvy at 86 Lemons

Someday when I grow up and get a real blog (and a real kitchen with many mighty kitchen machines) I'll want someone like Livvy to design my site. She sizzles with skills as a graphic designer and founder of Dutch Studio and personal stylist at Stella & Dot along with her stunning blog 86 Lemons where she creates original recipes and tests others' recipes too. I love her colordriven vibe and eye for detail in everything she does...even her pantry is perfectly polished!  :)

Livvy's edamame salad screamed "eat me!" from the second I saw it. Edamame and chickpeas are two of my most favorite foods ever...both in one summery salad is like peanut butter for a hungry puppy. I'll keep at it until it's all gone.  ;)










How do you eat edamame? What are your favorite plantbased proteins? Stylewise, what are your favorite websites? Have you designed your own site?  :)

Celebrate some more with our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

No comments:

Post a Comment