Monday, September 9, 2013

Magic Mushroom Stacks

Happy National Mushroom Month!
I love shroom sammies...they're a heavenly handful of vegan magic, whether they're snippety little snacks or towering shroomapaloozas!
Spice them, sauce them, stack 'em up and chow 'em down.  ;)

from VeganJoy

from Kathy at Healthy. Happy. Life.

from Kurryleaves

from Uma's Culinary World

from Kathy at Healthy. Happy. Life.

from Namely Marly

from Erin at Olives for Dinner

from Alicia at Mangia, Gioia!

from Beverly Lynn Bennett via VegNews

from Dreena's Plant-Powered Kitchen

from Sarah at The Sweet Life

How do you make mushroom magic?

4 comments:

  1. I love mushrooms, too! I love all kinds, and a gooey, juicy mushroom sandwich hits the spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh definitely...mushroom gravy works on any kind of "meaty" sandwich! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy National Mushroom Month to you, hopefully I'm not too late to say it! These are mouthwatering pictures of mushrooom-based sandwiches! My favorite mushroom dish is this: http://veganmiam.com/recipes/orecchiette-italian-veggie-marinara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I just bookmarked this yesterday as one I definitely have to try...exactly the kind of pasta dish I love. :)

      Delete