Thursday, November 28, 2013

T and Toast

Happy T-day...it's Thanksgiving and National French Toast Day!
Across the planet the universal language of gratitude is a homecooked meal...for me, that means waking your family up with the tempting smells of a crazyyumful breakfast! French toast is one of my favorites to make...rich and filling, yet easy enough to let you sit down and enjoy the meal too. Say thank you to friends, family and yourself with a sweetly drenched stack of toast this T-day weekend!

from Abby at The Frosted Vegan

from Helyn's Healthy Kitchen

from Jes at Eating Appalachia

from Gillian at GillyCakes

from Koko's Kitchen

from Laura at bite me, I'm vegan

from Cara at Hipsterfood

from Annie at An Unrefined Vegan

from Caitlin & Riley at Kitchen Grrrls

from Annie at Meet The Shannons

from Keegan Baur at PETA

What are you most thankful for today? Do you cook or bake treats to say "thank you"? Do you top your French toast with syrup, jam or powdered sugar? What are you having for breakfast?

Enjoy your Vegan T-day...cheers!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I was thankful not to do any baking at all this year. For the first time ever, I went to a restaurant where they did everything - dishes and all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that option! We did Thanksgiving at a favorite Chinese restaurant a few years ago and it was great fun!

      Delete
  2. Happy T-Day, my, the first three french toast photos look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rika...I hope you had a deliciously wonderful holiday weekend! :)

      Delete