Monday, November 25, 2013

What's tall and striped and vegan all over? ;)

Happy National Parfait Day!
Dive into a tall glass of superhealthy striped deliciousness! Layer up whatever you like, or give these tempting treats a try...  :)

from Miriam at Sometimes I "Veg"

from Erin at Wicked Vegan

from Solveig at Gluten-Free-Vegan-Girl

from Maria at Wayfaring Teacher

from Sunnie at Modern Girl Nutrition

from Lori & Michelle at pure2raw

from Lori & Michelle at pure2raw

from Angela at Oh She Glows

from Ashley at edible perspective

from Hannah at BitterSweet

Note...a few recipes don't specify "vegan" yogurt so be sure to sub in your favorite vegan parfait flavor!  :)

Have you tried vegan ice cream or yogurt or oatmeal parfaits? Do you like crunchy chunky parfaits or smooth sip-through-a-straw parfaits? What would you layer up?  :)

4 comments:

  1. I love parfaits!! I have a raw 'cheesecake' parfait in mind for an upcoming recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're halfway there with your magnificently munchy raw granola...I'd love it with vegan pudding or ice cream! I'm looking forward to your cheesecake version. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the links- some great holiday ideas there... I never tried or made vegan parfait before, but when I do it might be something like a tahini or chia or avocado pudding with a layer of fruit, a layer of coconut whipped cream and something crunchy on top. Or it might even be savoury?? the vegan trifle I'm posting later this week is layered like a parfait but not in tall glases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pudding/fruit/cream/crunch combo sounds perfect! I didn't find many savory versions but it's a fabulous idea...definitely post up whatever you create! :)

      Delete