Monday, September 23, 2013

The Right Kind of Ivory

Happy National White Chocolate Day!
Once you've had this velvet-smooth ivory-hued confection you'll want to try it in everything...oatmeal, cookies, as a dip for your pretzels or as a frosting on your cupcakes!

You can buy it...Dairy-Free "White Chocolate" Chips by Lieber's are available at grocery stores, health food stores and online at VeganEssentials.
Or you can make your own...

White Chocolate from peta2

and nibble on it all day, or make some mighty ivory-studded muffins!

from Mihl at seitan is my motor

from Zoe at VeganEasy

from Kari at Bite-sized Thoughts

from Michele Borboa at SheKnows

from christina's kitchen

from Deb at maple•spice

from joniceline at Fatfree Vegan Recipes

from Caroline at Tea and Sympatico

How would you celebrate National White Chocolate Day?

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Have you made the white chocolate recipe from peta? I miss white chocolate so much, but can't seem to convince myself to make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only just found the recipe so I haven't made it yet. My sister's birthday is this weekend though so I might just have to whip up a batch. ;)

      Delete