Wouldn't it be screamingly cool if you could say some magic words and turn your favorite food blog into a restaurant? I can imagine...
• vegan miam...an elegant pop-up restaurant
• Thug Kitchen...a rockin' allnight hangout
• The Oatmeal Artist...an early morning breakfast bar
• Chocolate Covered Katie...a rainbowcovered cupcake truck
• FatFree Vegan Kitchen...a healthy family restaurant
• Post Punk Kitchen...a gourmet cafe (oh wait...it is!)
Kelly's Easy Vegan would definitely be a diner! I could spend every lazy day there, eating up stacks of pancakes covered in all sorts of ice creams, discussing Kelly's latest book reviews and the latest news or just fun puppy stuff. :)
Kelly's obsessed with three things...puppies (boatloads of photos!), pizza (so.much.pizza!) and ice cream (endless vegan ice cream happiness), so I'm sure her dogfriendly diner would be hustling out yumful pizzas and frozen desserts too like this fabulicious float!
Name a few food blogs that you would magically transform into restaurants! ;)
Check out the rest of our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!