Perfect timing for a weekend of outdoor campfire fun...here's the secret to roasty toasty marshmallows! :)
Dandies' toasting tips...
• You have a campfire? AWESOME! Get a stick and roast away.
• Do you have a fireplace at home? Kinda like a campfire. Do it up!
• At home without a fireplace? That's cool too. You can use your stove or a candle. Carefully use a chopstick or a fork and toast those Dandies.
• Stack them between graham crackers with a hunk of chocolate to make s'mores
• Layer them between cookies with chopped nuts or sprinkles
• Make a waffle sandwich with nut butter or vegan nutella
• Roll them up in pancakes with banana or mango slices
• Stuff them into scooped out strawberries or dried figs
• Serve them skewered with a variety of dried fruits
• Add toasted mini marshmallows to your granola bowl
• Drop minis in your milkshake
• Plop them on top of your fave frozen dessert
• Ask Kristen for her toasted marshmallow-covered cake recipe ;)
You can skip the toasting and celebrate National Brownies At Brunch Month instead with Kristen's spinningly brilliant brownies! When she's not running marathons, traveling and reviewing fabulous vegan eats, she's mixing, baking and frosting supercute cupcakes, cookies and all sort of treats. Marshmallows pop up all over her blog, especially deliciously in these rich chocolate chunks of heaven. :)
Dandies Vegan Marshmallows
Sweet & Sara Vanilla Marshmallows
Homemade Vegan Marshmallows
Check out the rest of our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!