• Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats
• Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats From Around the World
• Sweet Eats for All
• A Vegan Dinner Party
• A Gluten-free Dinner Party
Allyson reminds me so much of my good friend Becky...both women are positively driven, filled with artistic talent and spirited energy, gorgeous, smart, generous of spirit and naturally talented in the kitchen. Allyson vibes with vibrant vegan energy, everchanging hair colors, a gentlerebel nosering and always excellent recipes! She degreed in Fine Art but when her 9to5 job didn't fit, she followed her quest for health and her lifelong passion for vegan cooking and baking and started blogging simple and delicious things like vegan mac and cheese and whoopie pies. Since then she's gone glutenfree and high raw, she's published several cookbooks and featured articles, and she's given dozens of inspiring interviews. She encourages people to go vegan every chance she gets, saying "It’s my own version of vegan activism. Some people hand out pamphlets, I hand out recipes." That's the way to do it. :)
I don't know anyone who love blackberries more than Allyson. Here's her take on cheesecake with these healthy and luscious little fruits...
Indulge in these indigo gems all month long...forage for wild berries or visit a blackberry festival if you can!
• WV Blackberry Festival...July 31-Aug 2, 2014, Nutter Fort, WV
• Sutherlin BlackBerry Festival...August 15-17, 2014, Sutherlin, OR
• Round Valley Blackberry Festival...August 16-17, 2014, Covelo, CA
• White Silo Farm & Winery Blackberry Festival...Aug 23-24, 2014, Sherman, CT
• Bremerton Blackberry Festival...Labor Day weekend, Bremerton, WA
• and more!
What was the first vegan recipe you tried? How old were you when you decided to go vegan? How do you spread vegan happiness? Have you ever foraged for berries? ;)
Find more feasts in our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!