Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy National Potato Month!

Blogger of the Day: Maggie at The Vegan Cookbook Aficionado

It's crazycool that we have access to ebooks on all sorts of subjects but when it comes to cookbooks, I gotta have the real thing. I scribble notes in them about tips and tricks and surprises and fails...experiments, baking times, which brands work best, etc, and of course lots of doodles! As much as I appreciate the effort and talent that goes into ebooks, I just love the hardcovers!

Maggie the Magnificent has devoted her entire blog to her cookbook collection...cooking through the recipes, adding her own twists and inventing her own yumful stuff too! Today's a chillycold hot tater kind of day so a sizzling plate of salty hash spins me warm and happy!  :)












Do you use ebooks to cook? What's your latest favorite cookbook? What's the next book you want to add to your collection? Do you eat potatoes for breakfast?  :)

Check out the rest of our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

1 comment:

  1. I love Maggie and her delicious looking photos! :) I like Gena's Choosing Raw cookbook and of course, I love potatoes for breakfast....or even any meal of the day! Potatoes all the way :)

    ReplyDelete