Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy National Caramel Custard Day!

Blogger of the Day: Hannah at BitterSweet
Pubs:
My Sweet Vegan
Vegan Desserts
Vegan a la Mode
Easy As Vegan Pie

Hannah has rocked my vegan world since the day I first found her Spinach Frittata back in double aught six. Frittatas are my soul food and that little slice of veggie heaven spun me up over the moon! Hannah's been baking, blogging, roasting, writing, creating and crocheting since high school...in just a few short years, she's produced four cookbooks, thousands of breathcatching photos and a growing population of happy amigurumi. Everytime I visit her blog I'm blown outta my boots my another extraordinary facet of her talent. Her blue cakes, blue whales and stunning blue panoramas are just the tip of her BitterSweet brilliance...she continues to knock out delicious dishes, lyrical narratives and visual brilliance, plus the girl's got whipsmart wit and wickedcool tattoos! And crème caramel...with caramelized cookie spread...I think I've found soul food #2.  :)











Don't forget...tomorrow, Saturday, October 4th is World Animal Day and the Global March for Elephants & Rhinos...if you can't march, then make or bake your heart out!  :)


What's your favorite caramelly treat? Have you tried Speculoos Spread? Do you knit or crochet? Do you craft happy little animals?  :)

Find more feasts in our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you so very much for this incredibly flattering feature! I'm so grateful for your kind words. This post totally made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! There really isn't a post big enough to feature all of my BitterSweet favorites! It was so hard to choose just a few, but so fun to go back through eight years of your fabulous blog. Thanks for stopping by...cheers! :)

      Delete