Monday, November 11, 2013

Peanut Butter to the Rescue!

Yay for National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month!
It snowed...I'm grumpy...it's National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month...so it's Anti-Grump Peanut Butter to the rescue!  :)

from Kristina at spabettie

from Kim at C'est La Vegan

from Fit and Fabulous with Rachel

from Bobbie at The Vegan Crew

from Starr at The Misfit Baker

from Clair at finding clairity

from Jade at The Clean Vegan

from Heidi at Food Doodles

from Hevs at The Everyday Vegetarian

Do you like snow? What makes you happy about winter? What makes you grumpy? What's your favorite anti-grump food?

4 comments:

  1. Ha! We both have the same solution to the same problem! It snowed today, it's 29 degrees outside, and it made me sad and grumpy. So while I was at the grocery store, I picked up a chocolate peanut butter bar. Hopefully it will put a dent in my down-in-the-dumps spirits! Only 5 or 6 more months of this, right? Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol That reminds me I need to put together a winter car kit...shovel, salt, boosters, flashlight, peanut butter, chocolate. :)
      I'm actually counting the 40 days until Winter Solstice, when the days start getting longer again...Yay! Now that would be a good "advent calendar"...a PB&Chocolate treat every day until Winter Solstice.
      Cheers and happy spirits to you! :)

      Delete
  2. Snow!? It's still much to early in the year for that! Thankfully...you can swoon over these delicious peanut butter desserts to take your mind off the weather!

    I actually love snow because we only get it maybe once or twice a year. My anti-grump food....that is a seriously good question! I'll have to get back to you on that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately the grumps go away when I bake so let it snow...I have new baking pans! :)

      Delete