Pubs: So Now, What Do I Eat? The Complete Guide to Vegetarian Convenience Foods
Simple math lesson of the day: Spinach + Flour = Pizza! :)
Gail is a health and wellness coach out in Oregon, her new gig after working at Turtle Mountain, makers of my most favorite vegan ice cream, So Delicious...ultimate dream job! Her Hungry Vegan blog features loads of news, reviews and giveaways, and guest recipes like these:
• Minimal Pastina with Spinach Soup from "Celebrate Vegan" by Dynise Balcavage
• Thai Tofu-Vegetable Wraps from "Nut Butter Universe" by Robin Robertson
• Stir-Fried Sesame Kale and Red Cabbage from "Wild About Greens" by Nava Atlas
• Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding from "Vegan Diner" by Julie Hasson
• Blueberry Balsamic Ice Cream from "Vegan à la Mode" by Hannah Kaminsky
along with her delicious original recipes like this easy green pizza...
Which do you use more often...fresh or frozen spinach? What are your favorite spinach dishes? What's your favorite pizza style? :)
Celebrate some more with our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!