• Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living
• Go Dairy Free: The Best-Selling Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living
• 2012 No Dairy Product List for Multiple Food Concerns
• 2012 No Dairy Product List for Multiple Food Concerns – Just the Subs
Alisa's spectacular site discusses everything about dairyfree living so while you will see references to nonvegan foods, you will also find a treasure trove of vegan resources including How to Substitute Milk and other Milk Products, hundreds of product and restaurant reviews and recommendations, a helpful Guide to Vegan Living and my favorite...The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Burgers! ;)
Alisa's Mylk Chocolate Frosting is a huge hit in my family...my little dairyfree nephew first had it on his 3rd birthday and he's been loving it ever since! You can eat this ambrosia on just about anything or straight out of the bowl. Why mess with a cake in this heat? A bowl of frosting and some strawberries or bananas (or just a spoon!) will smile up your day! :)
Go Dairy Free features a tremendous collection of recipes by Alisa and many guest recipe creators, all dairyfree...those that aren't strictly vegan often include vegan options. There is so much creative culinary talent here so definitely check it out if you need inspiration! :)
If you just need some quickfix milk chocolate, grab a vegan bar of deliciousness!
• Snap! Crisped Rice Milk Chocolate Bar by Go Max Go Foods
• Boom CHOCO Boom Ricemilk Chocolate Bar by Enjoy Life
• Organic "Milk" Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar by Sjaaks
• Nut 'Milk' Raw Cacao Chocolate Bar by Organic Nectars
• Organic Rice Milk Chocolate Bar by Moo Free
• Dairy-Free "Milk" Chocolate Bar by Plamil
If you had to choose...mylk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate? Frosting or ice cream on your cake? What would you dip in a bowl of yumful mylk chocolate frosting? ;)
Find more feasts in our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!