Tasha's little watermelon cups are spinningly simple to make and practically calorie free. Tasha fills hers with festive fruit salad and a plop of cashew cream sauce. You can fill yours with whatever you like...
• Pile in fresh berries or kiwi chunks or banana slices
• Scoop in sorbet or vegan ice cream
• Pour in pudding or a colorful smoothie
• Spoon in a savory chilled soup
• Try a summery salsa or tomato corn salad
• Go with Greek olive salad and vegan feta
• Tuck in a tiny cube of your favorite cake
• Or just fill your watermelon cups with more melon! :)
National Watermelon Month is full of fun stuff!
• Find fascinating facts
• Learn simple slicing
• Make melon art
• Compete in a carving contest (deadline Aug.4, 2014!)
• Pick up competitive melon eating tips
• Meet the National Watermelon Queen
• Enjoy a melon festival!
What's your favorite way to celebrate watermelons? Do you carve watermelons in crazycreative ways? Have you entered a watermelon contest? Did you win? ;)
Check out the rest of our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!