Sunday, December 8, 2013

Chocolate Hibernation

Happy National Chocolate Brownie Day!
A mug of vegan hot chocolate, my thick green and white winter blanket and a plate of chocolate brownies...I feel a chocolate hibernation coma coming on.  :)

from Heather at Sweetly Raw

from Kristina at spabettie

from Andrea's Easy Vegan Cooking

from Hannah at Bittersweet

from Mihl at Seitan Is My Motor

from Namely Marly

from Dreena at Plant-Powered Kitchen

from Alex at In Vegetables We trust

from Kaylee Walters via Made Just Right

from ashleylauren at VegWeb
from Amy at Fragrant Vanilla Cake

What's your favorite brownie flavor? Do you like brownies or blondies better? What's your go-to winter blanket treat?

2 comments:

  1. Only ever had chocolate brownies- think choc and hazelnut is my fave. Thanks for helping in my quest for the perfect vegan brownie, I shall have to test all these ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmyumm! Chocolate and hazelnuts were made to go together! :)

      Delete