Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Making The Cut

Happy Cookie Cutter Week and National Cookie Day!
Is it possible to have too many cookie cutters?

I have a pathetically small collection of cookie cutters so I've been cruising through cookie cutter shops and making up a wishlist of my favorites so far. The list is about a foot long...but really, can you have too many? They're just so squealingly fun to use, especially when you're baking for little nieces and nephews.  :)

It's also International Cheetah Day so bake up some big cat cookies if you happen to have supercool cheetah cookie cutters or just cut round cookies and decorate with cheery cheetah cat faces!

Celebrate all week with whatever cookie cutter shapes spin your spurs and bake up a boatload of cookie craziness!  :)

from Isa Chandra Moskowitz & Terry Hope Romero via JennaDish

from Abby at The Frosted Vegan

from Claire at Chez Cayenne

from said she said he

from The Berkeley Buddhist Monastery

from Connie at Dessertface Adventures

from Aine at PeaSoup

from the vegan workshop

And don't forget companion cookies!  :)

from Kalpana at happytailsvegan

from Alex at In Vegetables We trust

Today is also Santas' List Day...have you been nice all year? What's on your holiday wishlist? Does it include cookie cutters or just cookies?  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I have a huge set of cookie cutters, but I only have one :( I agree, they are pretty fun to use, especially baking for little nieces & nephews <3 Love the animal cookies with cashew cream, yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky enough to inherit some cutters and find them in antique stores too. I'd love a few of these handmade copper cutters...so cool! Cheers!

      Delete