Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy National Raspberry Tart Day!

Blogger of the Day: Alexander at In Vegetables We Trust

He hooked me with his humble peasant Caramelized Red Onion and Spinach Pizza, floored me with his brilliant Soft and ‘Buttery’ Brioche and keeps me enchanted with unearthly delights like his elegant Coconut Panna Cotta with Earl Grey and Lavender Caramel. He has more talent in his little spatula than I have in my entire utensil armory. Somebody give this talented vegan lad a cookbook contract!  :)

Alexander's charming little tartlets will melt the heart of any raspberry lover...they'd make a lovely treat for Mom's Day too!









Do you make petite-sized tartlets? What tart pans do you prefer? Do you make special treats for Mom's Day? What's your favorite way to enjoy raspberries?  :)

Celebrate some more with our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful baking and pastry! I love mini-sized desserts...they are irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mini pastries and tartlets and anything tiny filled with sweetstuff...yes I agree! Your raw cheesecake would be a hit in miniature too! :)

      Delete