Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Happy Vegan Crêpe Day!

Blogger of the Day: Jenné at Sweet Potato Soul
Pubs: 5 Ingredient Vegan

You don't need to buy extraordinary equipment or develop special skills to make superyumful crêpes...Jenné shows you how to do it the easy way! This Atlanta girl is a graduate of Boston U's Theater Program and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition so she sparkles in front of the camera and she's a squealingly good cook too! Currently based in Manhattan, she offers personal chef services, cooking classes, catering and vegan lifestyle coaching through her two other websites The Nourishing Vegan and The 21-Day Vegan Blueprint. At Sweet Potato Soul you can view her funloving videos, check out her recipes, then start creating your own crazydelicious crêpe holiday!  :)

(Jenné's chocolate-sauced crêpes are gluten-free too...perfect for Celiac Awareness Month!)













Pancakes or crepes...which do you choose? Favorite crepe filling? Have you made any cooking videos? Describe your ideal vegan catered meal.  :)

Celebrate some more with our 2014 Daily Food Holiday and Featured Blogger Series!

6 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of pancakes- and so is my daughter, who makes sweet breakfast pancakes to die for! I also love the Indian version, dosa though- nothing like a crispy dosa and some hot chutney :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohgoodgolly your daughter's Mother's Day version looks so simple and delish...I'm definitely going to try veganizing this one. I love the idea of spicy snacky pancakes! :)

      Delete
  2. I love it!! Thank you so much Nik :) I'll be sure to share this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm looking forward to more of your healthy yumfulness...and a cookbook too, maybe with your Nana? That would be supercool! :)

      Delete
  3. This is what I love about your blog, you intro us to new fellow bloggers and recipes, I am so liking the banana brownies! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's spins me superhappy to help make friendly connections! Cheers! :)

      Delete