Saturday, October 26, 2013

Batter Up...It's A Tripleheader!

Happy Pumpkin Day, Pretzel Day and Mince Meat Pie Day!
You gotta love a triple food holiday...yum to the three! Batter up for a tripleheader menu!

As far as I'm concerned, this is breakfast...

from Isa Chandra at Post Punk Kitchen

Okay, okay, there are more breakfasty options...

from Bev at My Dairy-Free Dream

from Nicky at Kabocha Fashionista

Followed by a Paul Bunyan-sized lunch...could I top this with cashew butter instead of mustard? I think so, yes.  ;)

from Kittee at Cake Maker to the Stars

from Sarah at Peas and Thank You

Dinner's goin' down!

from Vicky & Ruth at May I Have That Recipe

from Susan at FatFree Vegan Kitchen

Dessert...yeahbaby! 

from Namely Marly

from Kristen at Batter Licker

Gotta have an all-day-long snacky food...

from Amie at The Healthy Apple

And a set-up for tomorrow's slightly healthier breakfast...cuz yeah, that cheesecake just might disappear sometime tonight...  ;)

from Michelle at Peachy Palate

from Miriam at Sometimes I "Veg"

Have you ever had a pretzel smoothie? A pumpkin casserole? A mincemeat-stuffed muffin?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too...all the more to appreciate and explore. :)

      Delete
  2. Mmmm PUMPKIN! My favourite! I just carved a jack-o-lantern last night and roasted up the seeds...so yummy!!

    And pretzels!! Probably my 2nd favourite food! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love carving pumpkins...I did a scary clown once and it won first prize! :)

      Delete