Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hot Off The Tree

I'm not a cold weather person but October rocks because it's National Apple Month!
Yep, all month long you can feast on fresh-off-the-farm apples, any way you want. Apples for breakfast make you slapsillyhappy all day long, especially when they're warm and cinnamony and superyummalicious!  :)
Heat 'em up!
from Vanessa at Live Blissful

from Jackie of Vegan Yack Attack
from Janet at the taste space

from Nicole at Prevention RD

from Leanne at Healthful Pursuit

from Tara at Apples And Ginger

from Deliciously Ella
from Gabby's Gluten-Free

from oktokrewl at VegWeb
from Cat at The Verdant Life

from Kelly at V for Vegan

from Samantha at Novel Eats

> Local Focus...Honeycrisp Apples are on sale at Sendik's and at Outpost!  :)

Do you like apples for breakfast? Do you eat applesauce warm or cold? If you had to choose, would it be apple muffins or apple doughnuts?

4 comments:

  1. Love apples all year round but they always seem to fit in better in the fall. My favorite is just sliced up with some peanut butter but obviously I should try to be a little more creative with all these options! Looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohgoodgolly peanut butter on apples was my fave snack food after school as a kid! I always thought it tasted just as good as caramel apples. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not a cold weather person either nor a humid weather person. Happy Belated National Apple Month, sorry for the delay, I've been busy with projects here in BsAs. The Apple Pie Chia pudding & Vegan Apple Cinnamon Muffins look so good, especially these Baked Apple Donuts (drools). Hehe, these apple turnovers remind me of empanadas....

    I <3 apples especially in turnovers and croissants. I love my applesauce cold! I would pick apple doughnuts...hell yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Spelt-Apple Slices you found in Vienna look equally delicious...light and just a little crumbly and applelicious!

      Delete