Monday, October 14, 2013

Heroes to the Rescue!

Happy Adopt a Shelter Dog Month!
Be a hero...give a dog or two a home, then feed them yumful homemade treats!  :)

from Corinne at PETA

from Michelle at Dog Treat Kitchen

from Kelly at V for Vegan

from Kelly at My Vegan Creations

from Kelly at V for Vegan

from Michelle at Dog Treat Kitchen

from Mike at Vegan for the People

from Annie at An Unrefined Vegan

Note...foods to harmful to dogs include: Avocados, Chocolate, Garlic, Grapes & Raisins, Macadamia Nuts and Nutmeg

Have you adopted shelter dogs? Do you have a shelter dog story to tell?

2 comments:

  1. Such a heartwarming holiday - thank you for mentioning it! I would love to adopt shelter dogs (only kill shelters b/c they are facing death) one day when I get settled down. I've faced a lot of dogs whilst traveling in Thailand, most of them are so well fed, but it's so sad there are still traders/killers out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister volunteers at a shelter and is always sending me photos of their rescued dogs...so many adoptable cuties!

      Delete