Monday, October 21, 2013

Pumped Up Pumpkin Pie

Happy National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day!
Pumped up pumpkin pie...yumza!  :)

from DJ Karma at VegSpinz

from Susan at Fat-Free Vegan Kitchen

from Kathy at Healthy. Happy. Life.

from Willow at Will Cook For Friends

from GirlieGirl Army

from Sammi at Vegan Pandamonium

from Angela at Canned Time

from Annie at an unrefined vegan

from from Heather Pace via Renegade Health

from Heather at Sweetly Raw

from Beth at Tasty Yummies

What's the best cheesecake flavor on earth? What's your fave pumpkin dessert? Do you carve pumpkins for Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. My my my! Dija knows that pumpkin pie is my favorite pie in the entire universe?! I want to eat them all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be blissed out at this time of year...every time I turn around another irresistible pumpkin recipe pops up! I'm working on pumpkin squares with a subtle butterscotch crust...yumza!

      Delete